Monday, July 11, 2011

This Wednesday - July 13th

This Wednesday we will continue to have our regular youth times. We will NOT be doing the same activities that we originally had scheduled.

We won't be able to do Lakeside or the field trip. Instead this Wednesday we will be working on preparing for VBS and the camp service. We will stay at the Lighthouse until we need to go over to church for "The Point".

I would also like to ask for help on future Wednesdays. After this week we have VBS. We will still have our lakeside and field trip before VBS but instead of "The Point" we will be having VBS (obviously). The week after I will be at Cedarmore chaperoning Kid's Camp. I DO NOT want to cancel Lakeside or the field trip so if there is an adult that would like to step up and help me out this week that would be wonderful. If you are interested in taking over for me, please let me know. We will not be doing a lot of heavy work at the Lakeside. We will be installing large garbage cans, park benches, and picnic tables.



With all of that being said, I also wish to ask any adult that if they are available, I really would like to have you help me out in future Wednesday activities (Lakeside, Field Trips). Everyone knows about the infamous "Toilet incedent". This obviously could not have been forseen, but it has shown me the need for more adult help on Wednesdays. Obviously I pray that nothing happens to me, but I really need another adult present to not only be there if something like this happens again, but to also help me out in general. If you are available on Wednesdays please let me know ASAP! If you know of an adult that would be available give me their contact info, or have them see me.

I hope you all enjoyed an awesome week of camp. I can't wait to share with the rest of the church how God worked in all of your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment