Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Story

I am having so much fun at camp so far!  I have learned a lot about God and what He has done for us.  My family are believers in Christ, but we don't go to church or really know anything about God.  Last year was the first time I was ever taught how to use a Bible.  It was also my first year at camp.  But this year I realized

I want a relationship with God, and I don't wanything at home to get in the way.  I don't want to let my self have excuses.  Ialso want to tell my family about God and everything He does.  I am learning a lot from our pastor and small group leader. 

There is this thing called "The Beyond Effect" where you have a burden and a passion and put it together.  Last year I really wanted to have little girls that are in the hospital for a sickness, have a pageant show for them.  Dress them up in clothes and make up and make them feel pretty.  I really would love to do this but I need prayers and help for this.
Taylor Barhorst

No comments:

Post a Comment