Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Morning Prayer and Afternoon Fish

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let you all know about different opportunities you have to fellowhsip with believers at your school.

I will try to put as many schools as I can find or know about. Here a couple I have so far...

Summit View Middle School - has a morning prayer service every TUESDAY before school in the multi-purpose room.

Twenhofel Middle School - has a morning prayer service every WEDNESDAY near the front entrance of the school.

Simon Kenton High School - has a morning prayer service EVERYDAY. Ask Christopher for the location.

S.K. also has an amazing Christian club that meets every FRIDAY afterschool. It meets in the Chorus Room. This club started in 2001. If you have any questions about the club ask Christopher Setters (he's in charge of "I" week) or me, Bro. Thom (I was the first leader of "F" week.). Every week has a different idea or theme represented by the acronym F.I.S.H.

F-Focus - This is a time for members to have Bible studies and to FOCUS on who they are in Christ as well as what their purpose is as a witness for Christ.
I - Inspire - Usually this week has a speaker that comes in to share a message.
S - Share - This week is a time of testimonies, stories, struggles, and/or what God has said to you so far this week.
H - Hook - This week is BIG. We encourage you to invite your friends this week. There is usually pizza and drinks. It is during this week that the gospel presentation is presented.

The main purpose of FISH is to reach others for Christ. If you ever need a ride after FISH let me know. Don't let that stop you from coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment